Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bombino World Tour- Start date 2/25/11

In 10 days I will be starting the adventure of a lifetime. On February 25th, 2011 I will be leaving the US for a 3 month trip around the world. My tentative itinerary is below. I must thank my good friend Liz Bok for giving me the inspiration to do this and for meeting me along the way. I also have to give a big thanks to my parents for their support and to all my friends who have encouraged me to take this leap. Hopefully you can all enjoy some good stories over the next three months! Salud!

Feb 25th- Bali
March 4th- Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam
April 15th- India
May- Europe (Italy, Spain, Scotland)

7 comments:

  1. Many blessings and good travels. Gracias for the blog to keep us posted. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you a lot!!!! I admire you for taking the leap....I know it will be an excelent life experience, enjoy. Take care y muchas bendiciones, salud y paz!!! TQM Titi Merce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aquí en Crystal Lake, IL
    Hey Nicole, tell us about Bali, Indonesia. Edward and Rica say....¿oye, dónde estás? No...just kidding, I enjoy Edward's playfulness and Rica's shy sweetness. I think they're happy...I spend about 30min in the morning and an hour at night with them. Armie hangs out with them quite a bit. Love you!!!! Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all of the comments and support! And thanks to everyone following me around the world and keeping me company ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Off to a great start. So cool that you are on your adventure. Good to know you're safe and having a good time. :) I think it's fair to say you're living the dream!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing Nicole. The pictures are amazing! It is unbeliavable that you guys traveled so far in motor bikes, but it was worth all the effort in morder to experience such a beautiful place.
    Blessings from,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete